Buy a 3, 6 or 9 pack and get free shipping!
Manufactured to very tight tolerances and from the highest quality materials, Verbatim ABS 3D printing filament provided by Interstate Plastics, is a durable, impact-resistant filament for use with most commercially available 3D printers. Glossy in appearance, ABS 3D filament can be cut, filed or glued post printing, and for an even smoother surface, acetone may be applied.
With diameter tolerances of +/-0.05mm, Verbatim ABS 3D filaments ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, every time. Verbatim 3D filaments feature a custom spool, designed for strength and balance for uniform feeding. filaments are packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag, including desiccant, to promote longevity and prevent the introduction of moisture. Verbatim ABS 3D printing filaments are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints.
- Spools are designed for strength, balance and uniform feeding - ensuring top quality prints every time.
- Glossy appearance --can be cut, filed or glued post printing - acetone can provide a smooth surface.
- Environmentally-friendly, recyclable product
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
1.75 +/- 0.05 mm
Net Weight: 2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
Spool diameter: 7.87 In (20.00 cm)
Hub diameter: 4.02 In (10.20 cm)
Process Temperature: 446 to 465- F
Gross Weight: 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)
Spool depth: 2.83 In (7.20 cm)
Hub hole diameter: 2.01 In (5.10 cm)
Recommended storage temperature: -4 to 140- F
Heated platform required: Recommended