| MouseOver to Zoom.|
HOME > THERMOCUTTERS
AZ FORMEN T015/0.6 THERMOCUTTER BLADE
Blade for ZTS20, ZTS24, ZTS25 and TC20 Thermocutters
For cutting machinable plastics, fabric, foam, insulation, adhesives, rubber and much more, we have the blades that fit your cutting requirements. We carry many blades to choose from with various lengths and thickness. A wide array of blades makes the ZTS24 and TC20 Thermocutters extremely versatile!
Give us a call and we can discuss your application at 1-888-768-5759.
Works well on:
- Machinable Plastics
- PVC boards, foils and sheets
- Natural and synthetic rubber
- Rubber with textile
- Cutting off and heat-sealing fabric piles, industrial tubing, profile gaskets
- Car trim and upholstery, cutouts in instrument panels
- Roof and wall insulation boards up to 125 mm thickness of foam
- Silicone gaskets for construction joints
- Floor and wall claddings, including bituminous materials
- Profile gaskets of PVC and Neoprene rubber for window and doorframes
- Subsequent welding or gluing
- Electrical installations like conduit and trunking channels, insulating cables and leads
Disclaimer: Interstate Plastics makes no representations about any of its products that are modified in any way after they leave its possession, nor do its representations apply when any of its products are improperly used or stored.
Each customer of Interstate Plastics bears full responsibility for making its own determination as to the suitability of each material, product, recommendation or advice provided by Interstate Plastics. Each customer of Interstate Plastics must identify and perform all tests and analyses necessary to assure that its finished parts incorporating materials from Interstate Plastics will be safe and suitable for use under end-use conditions.