24 cartridges (10.1oz each) of white GE SCS 1000 Series silicone.
SCS1000 white silicone sealant is a one-component acetoxy silicone material providing excellent elasticity and weatherability for general purpose sealing and bonding. SCS1000 silicone sealant is a paste material, which cures into a flexible rubber when exposed to atmospheric moisture.
SCS1000 series sealant is the perfect candidate for use in general purpose sealing & glazing applications. It also works great as a formed-in-place rubber gasket seal on a variety of materials and for sealing (including sheet metal, skylights, HVAC componentry, glass block, metal/plastic signs, and marine hardware). SCS1000 can be used for bedding and grouting of bathroom and kitchen tiles and as a seal around bathroom fixtures and countertops, air dryers, and drains.
- Silicone Durability - Cured silicone provides excellent longterm resistance to natural weathering, humidity and high & low temperatures with negligible change in elasticity.
- +/-25% Movement Capacity - Can accommodate 25% movement in both extension and compression and has excellent recovery after cycling.
- Thermal Stability - Once properly cured, the material remains fully elastic over a range of -45°F (-48°C) to 350°F (204°C).
- Low VOC - significantly lower than the U.S. Green Building Council-™s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (L.E.E.D.) program-™s requirements.
- Fast Cure Time - Tack free in 30 minutes and full cure of many common bead sizes in 24-48 hours.
- Durable Adhesion - Able to bond to many common substrates and finishes, including: glass, ceramic tiles, porcelain, painted surfaces, some plastics, cultured marble, polished granites and marbles and many composite materials including fiberglass.
- Gunnability - The uncured silicone can be easily gunned and tooled under hot or cold conditions.
- Workability - Non-sag paste makes application possible on horizontal, vertical or overhead surfaces.
[SCS1000 Silicone SDS Sheet PDF]
[SCS1000 Silicone Data & Product Description PDF]
Disclaimer: Interstate Plastics makes no representations about any of its products that are modified in any way after they leave its possession, nor do its representations apply when any of its products are improperly used or stored.
Each customer of Interstate Plastics bears full responsibility for making its own determination as to the suitability of each material, product, recommendation or advice provided by Interstate Plastics. Each customer of Interstate Plastics must identify and perform all tests and analyses necessary to assure that its finished parts incorporating materials from Interstate Plastics will be safe and suitable for use under end-use conditions.