The Leister TRIAC AT is an intelligent and robust hot-air hand tool for plastic welding and shrinking. Built to satisfy the most demanding indoor and outdoor applications, each unit undergoes a stringent quality check prior to leaving Leister's Switzerland factory.
- e-Drive for precise temperature and air volume control.
- Large, digital display shows set and actual temperatures.
- Integrated temperature probe guarantees accurate heat output.
- Dual air filters that are easily removed for cleaning.
- Protective heater tube helps users avoid accidental burns.
- Soft outer shell and lightweight parts ensure optimum, strain-free handling.
Disclaimer: Interstate Plastics makes no representations about any of its products that are modified in any way after they leave its possession, nor do its representations apply when any of its products are improperly used or stored.
Each customer of Interstate Plastics bears full responsibility for making its own determination as to the suitability of each material, product, recommendation or advice provided by Interstate Plastics. Each customer of Interstate Plastics must identify and perform all tests and analyses necessary to assure that its finished parts incorporating materials from Interstate Plastics will be safe and suitable for use under end-use conditions.