LMT Onsrud kits provided by Interstate Plastics help arm you with the highest quality tools to maximize efficiency in your shop.
The Onsrud CNC Starter kit contains everything you need to get the most out of your CNC router, including eight router bits featuring different flute designs to test on your material of choice. Included router bits will work on machinable plastics and wood, with some suitable for aluminum and Aluminum Composite Material (ACM).
Interstate plastics features a variety of kits that each come with specific drill bits and router bits to get the most out of your CNC machines.
- (#91-000) 1.25" Spoilboard Surfacing Cutter for plastic and wood
- (#65-023) 1/4" Single Flute Super O Upcut for wood, aluminum, and plastic
- (#57-279MD) 1/4" 2 Flute Marathon Downcut for wood, wood composite and plastic
- (#60-111MW) 1/4" Single Flute Compression for wood, wood composite and plastic
- (#48-005) 1/4" Single Flute Carbide Tipped Straight for wood, wood composite and plastic
- (#63-725) 1/4" Single Flute Upcut Spiral O for plastic and aluminum composite material (ACM)
- (#61-082) 1/4" Single Flute Straight for plastic and aluminum composite material (ACM)
- (#63-620) 1/4" Single Flute Upcut Spiral O for aluminum and aluminum composite material (ACM)
Disclaimer: Interstate Plastics makes no representations about any of its products that are modified in any way after they leave its possession, nor do its representations apply when any of its products are improperly used or stored.
Each customer of Interstate Plastics bears full responsibility for making its own determination as to the suitability of each material, product, recommendation or advice provided by Interstate Plastics. Each customer of Interstate Plastics must identify and perform all tests and analyses necessary to assure that its finished parts incorporating materials from Interstate Plastics will be safe and suitable for use under end-use conditions.