In stock and ready to ship.
Our sneeze guard cleaner and disinfectant kit contains everything needed to quickly and safely clean sneeze guards, protective panels, and non-porous surfaces. Brillianize is a Guardsy® approved cleaner formulated to maintain the optical quality of sneeze guards without sacrificing their integrity or durability. Alcohol and ammonia free, Brillianize will not cause hazing, crazing, or cracking and in addition to sneeze guards, is ideal for use on glass, polycarbonate, acrylic, plastic lenses, screens, and other non-porous surfaces. The Guardsy® Sneeze Guard Cleaner and Disinfectant Kit includes a no mixing required, ready-to-use Brillianize spray bottle.
For disinfecting sneeze guards, the Guardsy® Sneeze Guard Cleaner and Disinfectant Kit contains hospital-grade Foster 4080 Disinfectant. Also ready-to-use with no mixing required and safe for hard, non-porous surfaces, Foster 4080 Disinfectant does not cause cracking, crazing, and hazing. It is safe to use on Guardsy® sheet material, glass, acrylic, and polycarbonate, inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and removes flooding and smoke odors. Foster 4080 Disinfectant is effective against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) when used per the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
For best results, the Guardsy® Sneeze Guard Cleaner and Disinfectant Kit includes microfiber towels and gloves for use in conjunction with Brillianize Cleaner and Foster 4080 Disinfectant. The gloves and towels allow for more thorough cleaning without contact with the cleaning solution, ensuring a fingerprint and lint-free surface.
Brillianize Directions for Sneeze Guard Cleaning:
- Wearing the included gloves, spray Brillianize 8 to 10 inches from surface, applying liberally until the entire surface has been covered.
- Wipe Brillianize away with an included microfiber towel after first inspecting them for dirt or lint. Always inspect microfiber towels for lint or dirt after washing.
- For best results, use a second provided microfiber towel for drying.
Foster 4080 Directions For Sneeze Guard Disinfecting:
- Wearing the included gloves, apply undiluted Foster 4080 to hard, non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wetting the surfaces with an included microfiber towel or by immersion.
- For heavily spoiled areas, preliminary cleaning is required. (See Brillianize directions for cleaning.)
- Allow treated surfaces to remain wet with 4080 solution for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth, sponge, or mop; or allow surfaces to air dry.