Shipping and Returns Policy » |
Terms & Conditions » |
FAQ » |
Interstate Plastics Terms & Conditions
By using and purchasing through the Interstate Plastics website, you consent to our terms and conditions. By using our cut-to-size service, you accept and understand that cuts are nominal and have a tolerance of +/- 0.125” (1/8”) and that cut-to-size materials are not returnable with the exception of quality issues.
Prices and Availability
Published price lists are net and subject to change without notice.
Prices may vary with current inventory. Online prices are valid for online orders only. In store purchases may vary in price and certain products may not be available at certain locations.
Accepted Payment Terms
Net 30 Days on approved credit (fill out an application here), AMEX, MasterCard, Visa, or Wire Transfer.
Standard stock items are returnable if undamaged. Cut-to-size and non-standard items are not returnable. Cut-to-size products include any material that is cut below its standard sheet length. Full sheet sizes are normally 4'x8' or 4'x12'. If you are unsure of the full sheet size, please contact our customer service staff at 888-768-5759.
PLEASE INSPECT SHIPMENTS BEFORE SIGNING FOR YOUR PACKAGE -- IF ITEM IS DAMAGED YOU MUST REFUSE DELIVERY TO RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT AS ALL CUT-TO-SIZE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE UNLESS DUE TO A QUALITY ISSUE.
• Semi-finished plastics may come with scuffs and small scratches as the surface is not protected during stocking and loading. This is not considered a quality issue. Semi-finished plastics include all machinable plastics without protective masking.
• Adhesives and any hazardous materials are non-returnable and all adhesive and hazardous material sales are final. All adhesives ship from our certified location in Sacramento. No overnight shipping or air freight will be provided for hazardous material shipping.
• Items must be in new condition. Tools, welding tools, blades, drills, bits and all accessory items will be inspected to ensure the item is in new condition.
• Items must be returned with all original packaging and/or accessories.
• Contact us for mandatory authorization number. ISO requirements allow no exceptions. Credit cannot be issued until product is received and inspected in our facility.
• Standard Items incur a 25% restocking fee, plus cost of freight. Quality issues are exempt from fees.
• Custom cuts and fabricated parts are non-returnable, unless due to a quality issue, in which case a replacement may be supplied. Cut-to-size orders have an acceptable cut tolerance of 1/8" (0.125").
View Full Shipping & Returns Policy »
Freight on Board (F.O.B.)
Shipping Point unless otherwise stated in writing. Purchaser assumes all risk for damage or loss and responsibility for submitting claims with carrier.
$25.00 over the counter, $50.00 Internet/telephone, $100 Fabrication or CNC machining.
12”x12”, 12”x24”, 24”x48”, 48”x96”, 48”x120”.
By quotation only.
Machining & Fabrication
Non-standard items are not returnable. Quality issues will be resolved to the specification or drawing requirements
May apply in certain cases and vary by situation.
If you wish to purchase additional protective packaging or have special requirements, please contact our customer service staff at 888-768-5759.
One meter equals 3.28 feet or 39.4 inches.
Nominal and Acceptable Tolerances
By using our cut-to-size service, you accept and understand that cuts are nominal and have a tolerance of +/- 0.125” (1/8”).
At checkout you are required to input if the shipment is going to a residential or commercial addresses.
ALL LOCATIONS THAT DO NOT HAVE A LOADING DOCK AND FORKLIFT ARE CONSIDERED RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES. RESIDENTIAL SHIPMENTS MUST BE SHIPPED ON DIFFERENT CARRIERS. NEGLECTING TO INPUT THAT SHIPMENT IS TO A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS MAY RESULT IN THE INABILITY TO DELIVER. NO SHIPPING REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED IF THE CUSTOMER NEGLECTS TO INPUT THAT SHIPMENT IS TO A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
If the location of delivery has a loading dock and forklift, it is a commercial address and there is no need to select the residential address checkbox during checkout.
Cutting and Machining Plastics
IF WE CUT IT, YOU OWN IT! Cut-to-size, machined and non-standard items are not returnable. Cut-to-size products include any material that is cut below its standard sheet length. Standard full sheet sizes are generally 48”x96” or 48”x120”. If you are unsure of the full sheet size, please contact our customer service staff at 888-768-5759.