| MouseOver to Zoom.|
HOME > CLEANING-POLISHING
Heavy Scratch Remover - 8 Ounce Bottle
4 stars based on 6 Review(s)
|As low as $1/month with |
Restore older, deeply damaged acrylic and plastic fixtures with this highly effective, scratch-removing formula. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with Novus No. 2 polish.
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics
Disclaimer: Interstate Plastics makes no representations about any of its products that are modified in any way after they leave its possession, nor do its representations apply when any of its products are improperly used or stored.
Each customer of Interstate Plastics bears full responsibility for making its own determination as to the suitability of each material, product, recommendation or advice provided by Interstate Plastics. Each customer of Interstate Plastics must identify and perform all tests and analyses necessary to assure that its finished parts incorporating materials from Interstate Plastics will be safe and suitable for use under end-use conditions.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
- Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
Here are just a few uses for Novus Polish
- DVD's, Video Games, CD's
- Auto Interiors, Gauges, Chrome, & Acrylic Paint
- Microwave Oven Doors, Decorator Acrylic Refrigerator Panels
- Motorcycle Windscreens, Visors, Fairings & Helmets
- Snowmobile Windshields, Helmets, & Hoods
- Acrylic Hot Tubs & Spas
- Boat Windows & Fiberglass
- Emergency Vehicle Light Bar Lens Covers
- Plastic Storm Windows & Skylights
- Collapsible Windows on Convertibles & Sport Utility Vehicles
|2015-12-09||Do not expect miracles, but it does a good job on deep scratches. I wouldn't say it completely eliminates them, but it's very similar to say a repair wax on a car's clear coat. I like it, it works well and is good to have on hand. |
|2014-06-03||Works pretty well, but not as noticeable as step 2 which has the most drastic affect on restoration of acrylic. Definitely would recommend the step 2, but you might be able to get by without the step 3.|
|2013-10-21||Thanks Interstate Plastics for recommending the Novus 3 to me. It restored my acrylic table top easily and quickly.|
|2013-06-04||used this product to restore my heavily scratched microwave. with the combination of novus 2 and 1 it looked like new. definitely recommend getting the scratch removal kit.|
|2013-06-03||My go to solution for removing heavy scratches, and it does the job, I can tell you that!|
|2013-02-26||Used this and did a complete overhaul on all of our blue-rays. They are like new now.|
|Write Your Own Review|